Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's a Mormon Church like? This is a good explanation




First of all.... I know, I know, many of you are like, "what?! a post?" We actually had an awesome day yesterday of which I will post more on later this week.

When I saw this article on LDS.org I thought it was worth sharing, especially for those friends of mine who always want to know more about the Mormon Church. I thought you might find it interesting:

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/what-you-will-find-when-you-step-inside-a-mormon-chapel

Enjoy!

Lori

2 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

I thought you said you were going to post about your awesome day later that week...now it's been a month!! Blog slacker!! hehehe. =)

Anonymous said...

Dude, the Mormon church made me a strange adult. I'm trying to learn how to be confident and mature, the church is full of lies to try and the members are brainwashed from 18 mo old. On. Please wake up and stop being self righteous all the FUckinh Time. Weirdo.