Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Photography Blog




Many of you know that I started my own photography business a while back. I'm working on reworking my website with new pictures from this past year -- it's fun to review all of the photoshoots :o)

In the meantime, I've still been shooting a lot and I wanted to share a few pictures from those shoots. Like many photographers before me, I've decided to create a blog to post a few pictures from recent shoots. Here is the link:

http://lgstudios.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh! I am EXCITED for your photography blog! And your first post was AWESOME! (sorry primary and RS...but YW was my favorite calling!) and these girlies are just beautiful! they look SO grown up! (geez...its only been 7 months!)

Court and Britt said...

what great pictures!! you are so talented. I can't wait to have you take our family pictures with our little Jaxson once it is warm again!!