Monday, September 1, 2008

Not So Random Things Around the House

Here are some random, and not so random, things around our house. I'm such a copy cat. I saw this sort of thing on someone else's blog, and I thought I'd do it too.

My headboard

Stuff from the mantel...the flask is from Rudi's trip to Germany a few years back. He has such a hard job! Poor thing!
I think these flowers give me tranquility
Rudi brought this Buda back from Bangcok (again, what an awful job he has!). I think it's funny that he put it here on our entry table with the pass-along cards....It's since been relocated :o)
Oddly, I think the table itself is also from Bangcok, by way of Hobby Lobby, of course :o)
Still in PJs, nice face, Ash. Note, the cool sweatshirt. I think I found it at a garage sale once for $1. How could they let this go?!

Like I said, still in PJs. (and we obviously need a haircut!) My boys, always the hams. I guess it's my fault, as they have grown up with a lens in their faces.
The candelier sans the cobwebs -- thank you Dish TV guy.
Sis Flanagan (my favorite seminary teacher) gave me this picture (she owned a frame shop) and I have kept it close to my heart ever since. Thanks!


1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

how cool! I love this post! love your decor and the stories behind! :)