Monday, September 1, 2008

Storybook Exhibit at Downtown Library

The big downtown library was once a bank is is just a beautiful place. Today they had an traveling story book exhibit that Ethan and Ashton and I went to for his preschool. We liked it so much, we took Daddy back on Saturday.



Cinderella's carriage
Ethan's an elephant...I thought this was a clever way of making an Elephant costume.
Ethan posing for me (he's such a trooper) on the balcony of at the Beauty and the Beast exhibit

Ashton climbing up the beanstalk And both boys sliding downAshton stuffed himself into one of Cinderella's buckets at the cinder.
I love the door to this old bank turned library. I see some senior photos here... Lots of fun downtown urban stuff.

1 comment:

The Fantastic Four said...

I love Ashton's little smile in all of your pictures. =) It's true...he has grown up with a lens in his face and he knows how to use it!! =) hehehe.