Monday, March 3, 2008

Old Pals Playdate

It's strange how one minute you're a junior in high school and spelling your friends names out of pretzels in the journalism room, and next minute you're past 30 and have kids spilling pretzels all over your journals.

It was so fun to have my friends from Leavenworth High School over back in January (I know, I know, it takes me forever to post pictures!) We get together once or twice a year and have so much fun reminising about old times and old boyfriends and old teachers and sharing the difficulty of potty training, teething, and being pregnant (with a toddler). My only regret this time, was that Julie and her little Trevor couldn't make it. We missed you, Julie!




Lauren holding Tania's little Otto...what a charmer (and the baby's cute too!)





Natalie and her little Charlie. I think Emma and Ethan were running around too much to get them still enough for a picture :o)



Ethan, Emma, Claire are swallowed by the ball pit. Charlie....do you dare?



Tania with her two adorable little ones, Otto and the newly potty training champ, Gretchen. Tania, thanks for the tip about Steve and Barry's. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!




Charlie and Hayden ejoyed the slide. Trust me, Hayden did love the slide, he was just annoyed with Aunt Lori and the camera in his face. What little heartbreakers!



Shhhhh.....Don't tell Claire and Ashton that they're cords aren't connected... Ashton was potty training, that's why he's sans pants.



2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks SO much for posting those pics! I am still bummed that Trevor & I couldn't make it. It looks like everyone had a great time!

The Sumners said...

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about spelling our names in pretzels. I still can't believe Mr. D let us display them on the walls! Thanks for posting the pics...we had a great time, and Claire is STILL talking about your ball pit. I think we're going to have to get one!